fbpx

General

Home Maintenance Services Pompano Beach

3 Jun, 24

2024 Hurricane Season Starts Today!!

By |2024-06-03T08:43:02-04:00June 3rd, 2024|General, News & Articles|

Today marks  the first day of Hurricane Season!!!   The reason for my email is to let you know we take  protecting your home during hurricane season very seriously. We have already been preparing , organizing work orders, purchasing hurricane supplies, starting the process of lubing and cleaning shutters and organizing and refining all processes  to [...]

30 May, 24

The Home Care Pro HURRICANE Newsletter: May 2024

By |2024-05-30T10:22:47-04:00May 30th, 2024|General, News & Articles, Newsletters|

It only takes one storm to change your life and community. Hurricane season is again upon us and it is imperative that all of us are prepared and evacuation and home protection plans are in place. The GHMS team is geared up for hurricane season 2024 and ready to weather any storm. Remember, we will keep you [...]

24 May, 24

National Hurricane Center – 2024 Predictions

By |2024-05-24T09:19:22-04:00May 24th, 2024|General, News & Articles|

NOAA National Weather Service forecasters at the Climate Prediction Center predict above-normal hurricane activity in the Atlantic basin this year. NOAA’s outlook for the 2024 Atlantic hurricane season, which spans from June 1 to November 30, predicts an 85% chance of an above-normal season, a 10% chance of a near-normal season and a 5% chance of a [...]

23 May, 24

Is Your House Ready If A Hurricane Hits?

By |2024-05-23T12:03:21-04:00May 23rd, 2024|General, News & Articles|

Not all companies follow through when it really matters. Well, GHMS is here to make sure that you and your home are not only prepared but secured in case of a hurricane. We give you peace of mind and guarantee that your home will be closed up to help take the stress away. We can [...]

30 Apr, 24

Hurricane Preparedness Week May 5 – May 11, 2024

By |2024-04-30T10:11:47-04:00April 30th, 2024|General, News & Articles|

Hurricanes are not just a coastal problem. Their impacts can be felt hundreds of miles inland and significant impacts can occur without it being a major hurricane. Hurricane Preparedness Week is your time to prepare for a potential land-falling tropical storm or hurricane. Sunday, May 5 - Know Your Risk: Wind & Water The first step [...]

30 Apr, 24

The Home Care Pro Newsletter: April 2024

By |2024-04-30T09:57:38-04:00April 30th, 2024|General, News & Articles, Newsletters|

The time is almost here when snowbirds will fly home! If you already know your departure date & haven't told us already, let us know so we can ensure you are setup for homewatch! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to provide better service for you and your home. Thank [...]

4 Apr, 24

Are You Ready To Have Your Home Watched While You Are Away?

By |2024-04-04T15:02:49-04:00April 4th, 2024|General, News & Articles|

You may now be thinking about returning to your Northern address; but have you thought about who is going to watch your home while away giving you the peace of mind you deserve? Gardens Home Management Services is unlike any other home maintenance company around. We are fully licensed, bonded & insured, offering a wide variety of [...]

28 Mar, 24

The Home Care Pro Newsletter: March 2024

By |2024-03-28T12:03:24-04:00March 28th, 2024|General, News & Articles, Newsletters|

The time is almost here when snowbirds will fly home! If you already know your departure date & haven't told us already, let us know so we can ensure you are setup for homewatch! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to provide better service for you and your home. Thank [...]

25 Mar, 24

Departing For Season? Here’s What You Need To Remember!

By |2024-03-25T12:43:17-04:00March 25th, 2024|General, News & Articles|

The time is almost here when snowbirds fly home! Before you leave your home for season, here are a few things to remember to do before you go! Have the gardener trim all trees and shrubs around your house so we can easily access your water valve and shutters. This will also help prevent a bug issue. [...]

19 Mar, 24

Exploring the Benefits of Concierge Services

By |2024-02-29T07:48:36-05:00March 19th, 2024|General|

Time is valuable in the fast-paced world of today. That's where personal concierge services come in, providing support with day-to-day activities to busy people needing a helping hand. Gardens Home Management Services provides individualized concierge services that are catered to your unique needs and lifestyle since we recognize how important it is to make [...]

Go to Top