GHMS is your one stop shop for all your home maintenance & management needs offering you a wide variety of services.
Message From The President
“Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Charles (Chip) Sollins and I am the proud President/Owner of Gardens Home Management.
For more than 35 years, I have been a service industry entrepreneur and I am excited about the opportunity to pursue my passion with Gardens Home Management.
My commitment to exceptional service has never changed; customer service continues to be the single most important aspect of our business. ”
Gardens Home Management Mission Statement
Gardens Home Management exists to give you the peace-of-mind you deserve. We have committed our energies to instilling trust in our customers, vendors, and employees alike by demonstrating uncompromising honesty, quality workmanship and a commitment to excellence in everything that we do. As part of our fundamental mission, we pledge to simplify the lives of our customers through our understanding of their desire for comfort, control, convenience and connection. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible customer service through our unique, custom-tailored home management packages that will help to preserve and protect your home.
At Garden Homes, we pledge to do everything we can to return your communication (whether it be a voice mail, e-mail, fax or letter) before the close of business on the day that we receive your communication, even if we only offer a status report. If we don’t have the final answer or solution, you will be advised that there will be one within a specified period of time. This is an important part of customer service and will allow us to be a company that is ETDBW (easy to do business with).
What Customer-Centric Really Means to GHMS:
Seven Key Insights
- It goes beyond handling customer calls efficiently. It means addressing all customer issues fully and resolving them completely.
- It’s not just ensuring that your support departments regard front-line workers as their internal customers. It’s ensuring that everyone adopts an external focus.
- It involves more than telling your employees how to treat customers right. You’ve got to give employees the authority and tools to decide the right way to treat customers.
- It’s not a matter of steering customers through your Web site or store just the way you envisioned. Customer-centrism means letting customers interact with your locations just the way they want.
- It’s not just giving customers what they want, it’s giving them what they will want.
- It’s not organizing the company to serve customers. It’s letting customers determine how you organize.
- Customer-centrism isn’t just about winning new customers from recommendations of current customers. It’s about having customers say you should raise your prices.