Last Updated on January 11, 2023 by Gardens Home Management Services
If you have a vacation home, you will need assistance when it comes to maintaining it while you’re away. The question is, which home management services should be included in your maintenance program, keeping in mind, of course, that you want the best possible value for your money? We investigate below:
Pool and Landscaping Services
Your pool and garden will require the most maintenance in your absence. Thus, proper pool and landscaping services are a must.
If something untoward happens at your vacation home, or your alarm gets activated, your home management company should be able to provide reliable armed response and take care of the problem. These security services should be offered 24/7/365.
Keeping the interior of your vacation home clean is important, so your home management company should also be able to offer you regular cleaning services. After all, nobody wants to arrive at their vacation home looking forward to a much-needed break only to have to clean up a mess that has been accumulating for months on end!
Weekly inspections are essential and will focus on the following:
- The general security (checking that alarms are working etc.)
- Checking for pest problems (and if any are found, undertaking swift pest control)
- Checking for any damage caused by weather conditions (and seeing to it that it is fixed)
- Looking after your air conditioning and heating systems
- Keeping an eye on your electrical and plumbing systems
If you are interested in Gardens Home Management Services’ vacation home management, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team of consultants for assistance.