Visualize the return on investment (ROI) when you use snowbird estate management services. A vacation home in the wonderful environment offered by Palm Beach County is an investment. When you add the value of the property to the value of all the contents, and remember the joy and contentment being there brings you, it is worth the expense of hiring an estate management company to protect the investment. Why should you hire an estate management services company, and what will they do for you?
Why Should You Hire an Estate Management Services Company
Besides looking after your investment, why else should you hire an estate management services company to maintain your property? Every homeowner has unique reasons for using this service, including some of the following:
Homeowner’s Association. If you are a member of a Homeowner’s Association (HOA), property maintenance in your absence might be a standard requirement.
Insurance. When you have unoccupied home insurance, the services of an estate management company could lower your risk profile.
Security. An empty house is a risk to yourself and your neighbors. The weekly presence of a service provider offers additional security.
Maintenance. Occupied or unoccupied, properties always require maintenance, whether cutting the grass or cleaning windows. A service provider takes care of it for you.
Hurricane season. With a snowbird property in Palm Beach County, you will need someone to prepare the home and garden for hurricane season.
Property rental. If you rent the property out in your absence, an estate management company will ensure everything is in good order before the tenants arrive.
Owner’s return. The best reason for appointing an estate management service provider is that your property is always ready for your return, allowing you to relax as soon as you arrive.
What Services Does an Estate Management Services Company Provide
Snowbird estate management services are very convenient, and at Gardens Home Management Services we offer a custom-tailored home management package. What are some of the general services you can expect from an estate management company?
- Flush toilets or ensure the water is turned off if instructed
- Run water in showers and sinks
- Run the dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Check for water leaks, mold and pests
- Ensure fridges and freezers are working if not switched off
- Check humidistat and thermostat settings
- Review breaker panel for tripped breakers.
- Look for signs of storm damage
- Check all windows and report broken windows
- Look for leaks in the swimming pool and spa
- See if there are signs of intrusion
- Report mold on the patio, weeds in the driveway and downed trees
- Listen for loud or excessive noises coming from air conditioning (A/C) units.
- Check that the alarm is working and serve as a contact point for the security company
- Arranging and supervising maintenance services
- Be present for deliveries of new appliances or furniture
- Mail cleanup and forwarding
- Handyman duties
- Grocery shopping and stock fridge for owner’s arrival.
How To Find a Reliable Estate Management Service Company
When you need to find a reliable estate management service company, ask your neighbors and friends for a recommendation. Is your vacation home in Palm Beach County? Look no further than Gardens Home Management Services (GHMS) for estate management. We are licensed, bonded and insured, and have worker’s compensation for all our employees. GHMS only works with service providers that are also licensed, bonded and insured.
Property management is done by a licensed team with more than eighteen years of experience on average. We are available to assist our clients 24 hours a day, 7-days a week, throughout the year. Communication is important to us, and we pledge to respond by close of business on the day we receive our client communication, even if it is just a status report.
Gardens Home Management Services is your one-stop-shop for home maintenance and management needs in Palm Beach County. We offer a variety of services, including hurricane preparation, handyman services, and interior house cleaning. Do you have a vacation property in South Florida? Do you need snowbird estate management services? Contact Gardens Home Management Services today.