Last Updated on August 1, 2019 by Gardens Home Management Services
South Florida is a popular location for retirees and semi-retired people who want to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery that the Sunshine State has to offer. There are many private estate-communities with seasonal residents who spend parts of the year in South Florida and the rest of the year elsewhere. As such, a home watch service has become increasingly prominent and important in the region.
Whether you spend the majority of your time at your South Florida home or whether you are only there for a few months a year, the peace of mind that comes along with knowing someone is keeping an eye on your home is priceless. At Gardens Home Management Services, we offer a comprehensive home watch service that includes the following:
- We monitor severe weather warnings and provide emergency preparations. As many residents know, tropical storms and hurricanes can cause a lot of damage to a property, which is why we have a prevention strategy. We can also offer repairs and maintenance if your home has been affected by a storm.
- Emergency response services to any security system alarms. This emergency response is offered around the clock, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
- We can give third parties access to your home if you have authorized visitors to stay in your home while you are not there.
Our team of professionals, who are licensed, bonded, and insured, can also conduct weekly inspections of your property. During this inspection, we will check the following:
- Heating & air conditioning system upkeep
- Electrical system
- Plumbing system
- Pool and Landscape Maintenance
- General security
- Pest problems
- Weather and/or water damage
Does a home watch service in South Florida sound like something you should invest in? Then get in touch with Gardens Home Management Services today.