Last Updated on September 13, 2022 by Gardens Home Management Services
In South Florida, many people and communities are utilizing the benefits of partnering with a full-service home management and home maintenance company that is able to provide all services. A true full-service home management company provides its clients with the peace of mind they deserve and 100% client satisfaction. Whether you are a full-time or part-time Florida resident, a home management company can help you in numerous ways and provide you with the lifestyle that you may be seeking. Don’t let your home be vulnerable to the South Florida weather during the summer months or the unexpected low temperatures we experienced this past winter. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when choosing a home management and home maintenance company to help you and your home throughout the seasons.
- Confirm that the company is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Work with a company that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Choose a home management and home maintenance company that works with insured contractors in the event of a catastrophe.
- Inquire about communication methods while you are in the state of Florida, away on vacation or a snowbird and away for 6 months out of the year.
- Work with a company that will be in the area during a hurricane.
- Sign an agreement with a company that can install, put up, close, and take down all hurricane shutters in a timely manner. The company should also be responsible for ensuring that all furniture and plants that could become airborne during a storm will be stored in a safe location.
- Inquire about communication during the storm, i.e. will you receive photo updates of your property and email alerts.
- Work with a company that is there for you and your home before, during and after the storm.
- Partner with a company that is technologically advanced providing you with the most effective and efficient service available.
- Work with a company that provides a multitude of services and country club billing eliminating unnecessary paperwork and phone giving you more time for you.
- Partner with a company that has more than 50 vendors at its disposal to meet all of your needs.
- Select a home management company who can provide interior and exterior home maintenance as well as personal services to give you the most value for your partnership.
- Utilize businesses that are recognized by the Better Business Bureau and that come recommended by local businesses and communities in your area.
- Confirm that the company offers an all-encompassing service commonly referred to as Homewatch providing you with numerous home management services.
Choosing a company and a home management and home maintenance team to care for your home whether you are a full-time or part-time resident is a major decision. Choose the right home management company and you can rest assured that your home will be taken care of.
Gardens Home Management Services is the premier home management and home maintenance company in the Palm Beach Gardens and Boca Raton regions of South Florida. Our company meets all of the requirements listed above through our customized approach to home management. To learn more about our services and how we can give you the peace-of-mind you deserve this hurricane season visit www.homecarepro.com or call 561-625-5700.
Chip Sollins is the President & CEO of Gardens Home Management Services, a full-service home management company serving private homes in the Palm Beach Gardens and Boca Raton regions of South Florida. He can be reached at email@example.com.