Last Updated on December 14, 2020 by Gardens Home Management Services
Targeted to seasonal residents or those seeking an extra set of eyes on their home for peace-of-mind while away, our home watch service comprises weekly inspections of your home by our fully licensed, bonded, and insured home watch specialists.
What is included in our weekly Home Watch inspections in Boynton Beach Communities:
During each inspection, we check both the exterior and interior of your home.
Upon checking the exterior, we:
- Walk the entire exterior of the property.
- Perform visual inspections and report any obvious landscape concerns.
- Report any obvious broken sprinkler heads.
- Perform a visual inspection of the pool and spa, looking for excessive dirt, discoloration, and water level.
- Listen for any unusual noise coming from pool equipment and look for any leaks.
- Look for signs of storm damage.
- Look for signs of intrusion.
- Look for any signs of pest infestation close to the house.
- Report broken windows.
- Report any trees down, weeds in the pavers, mold on the driveway or patio.
- Report excessive or loud noises coming from the A/C units.
- Check the mail and bring it indoors: bring in any packages left at the door.
Upon checking the interior, we:
- Check the doors and windows. Locked? Leaks?
- Check for broken windows or security breaches.
- Is the alarm working properly?
- Check for telephone dial tone.
- Turn off water in toilets (per instruction).
- Check all showerheads, tubs, and faucets for dripping.
- Look for leaks under all cabinets.
- Check all ceilings for apparent leaks or mildew.
- Look for obvious signs of mildew.
- Check the breaker panel for tripped breakers.
- Check the humidistat and thermostat settings.
- Test for cool air.
- Check the water heater for the “vacation” setting.
- Look for signs of pest problems.
- Perform optional services as requested.
With our Home Watch service, Gardens Home Management will also:
– Provide emergency response to any security system alarms:
This emergency response is offered around-the-clock, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
– Monitor severe weather warnings and provide emergency preparations:
Tropical storms and hurricanes can cause serious damage to your property, which is why we have a prevention strategy. We also offer repairs and maintenance if your home has been affected by a storm.
– Provide access to your home for third parties with homeowner authorization:
We can give third parties access to your home if you have arranged for visitors to stay there while you are not there.
When you use GHMS for your home watches in Boynton Beach, you are allowing yourself to benefit from an inexpensive “insurance policy” that will enable you to have peace-of-mind in knowing that your home is secure and protected. For a free consultation on our Boynton Beach home watch services, contact us today.