Last Updated on January 11, 2022 by Gardens Home Management Services
Estate management in Palm Beach Gardens is a must for any homeowner who wants to make certain their home and property are in prime condition all year long. Your home is a very valuable asset and keeping it in great shape helps maintain its beauty and increases its value, whilst allowing you to enjoy it even more. Here are four excellent reasons to invest in Palm Beach Gardens estate management:
- It’s a comprehensive service which covers all bases, meaning you don’t have to hire multiple companies. Forget hiring a separate handyman, pool cleaner and housekeeper. Our estate management team does it all, including interior home care, pressure cleaning, handyman services, pool cleaning, plumbing and much more. We’re proud to offer comprehensive solutions.
- We create customized estate management plans for you. No two homes are alike and every property has unique needs, so you won’t find any one-size-fits-all solutions with us. After determining your precise requirements we’ll create a plan just for you.
- Our Home Watch service is essential for seasonal residents, those who travel frequently for business, or those who vacation often. We keep a professional set of eyes on your property when you can’t be there and your home’s safety and security is our top priority.
- It’s cost-effective. As mentioned earlier, hiring multiple companies to handle different services can really add up, but with Palm Beach Gardens Home Management you’ll only need one contract to do it all.
Our Estate Management Services Includes Interior and Exterior Inspections:
- Exterior of Home
- Walk entire exterior of property
- Perform visual inspection-report any obvious landscape concerns like broken sprinkler heads
- Perform visual inspection of pool and spa looking for excessive dirt, discoloration, water level
- Look for signs of storm damage or intrusion
- Look for signs of pest infestation close to house
- Report broken windows
- Report any trees down, weeds in the pavers, mold on driveway and /or patio
- Report excessive or loud noises coming from A/C units and / or pool equipment
- Check mail and bring indoors
- Interior of Home
- Check all doors and windows for leaks and if they are locked
- Check for any security breaches and if the alarm is working properly?
- Turn off water at toilets (per instruction)
- Check all shower heads, tubs, and faucets for dripping and look for leaks under all cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms
- Check all ceilings and walls for obvious leaks or mildew
- Check breaker panel for tripped breakers and any other electrical issues
- Check humidistat and thermostat settings and test for cool air
- Check hot water heater for “vacation” setting
- Look for signs of pest problems within the home
- Perform Optional services as requested
We keep your home and your property in pristine condition
For more information about our estate management services, or if you have any questions about the other professional services we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us today or request a free consultation. Discover why so many Palm Beach Gardens residents rely on us for expert estate management. We look forward to hearing from you.