Last Updated on January 28, 2020 by Gardens Home Management Services
- Is your homewatch company licensed, bonded & insured?
- Has your inspector gone through a background check & drug test?
- Does the company you use for homewatch carry workman’s comp for its employees?
- Does your homewatch company have a 24/7 emergency service?
- Does your homewatch company secure your keys in a safe for your protection?
- Does your homewatch company send you a detailed homewatch inspection report each time an inspection is completed?
Why Gardens Home Management Services Stands Out
Gardens Home Management Services is fully licensed, bonded and insured. No matter the circumstance, you can rest assured that you and your home will be taken care of. Every service, from homewatch to handyman services and everything in between is insured. Our home inspections are carried out by professionals who have passed background checks and drug tests & are trained in home maintenance services. We have workman’s comp for all of our employee’s. Click here to see our certificate of insurance.
When you are away, we are here to make sure that your home is fully protected. The house key that you give us is kept in a safe that only our staff knows the code to. We offer 24/7 emergency service, so no matter the day or time we are able to send someone to check after your home should an emergency arise.
Gardens Home Management Services is unlike any other home maintenance company around, due to our customized home-watch software program. This program emails you a report with pictures and a checklist of what was inspected at your home. Every time we are in your home conducting a home-watch, you will be receiving this report. This verifies when we were at your home, as it is time-stamped and shows you exactly what was inspected. This report will also show you if we came across any issues that needed to be addressed. Click here to see a sample of our homewatch report.